Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Big Night and Weekend

What great timing to become an SJSU die hard. Thursday is the beginning of a big weekend for my teams. The women's basketball team will be playing at Utah State tonight at 7:00 in their final regular season WAC game of the year and the men's basketball team will be at Nevada for a 7:00 showdown as well. I will do my best to find some type of internet feed of the games so I can see my favorite basketball teams do battle!

And those match-ups are only the beginning. The softball team has a noon game on Friday against CSU Bakersfield to open up a weekend four game series. And Max Peterson (the preseason WAC Pitcher of the Year) and the Spartan baseball team head to Pacific for a two game series (Fri/Sat) before returning home for the third game of the series on Sunday. While I'm keeping an eye on these games I'll also be paying close attention to a the women's gymnastics team, the women's tennis team and the women's water polo team who all have big games this weekend. And after all of that I'm led right back to where I started as the men's basketball team heads to Utah State to replace the women as they play the Aggies in a big WAC Saturday matchup.

Here's to a great weekend of Spartan sports!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I really like the depth of your fandom. You've already got a great all around feel for Spartan athletics. I'm also a big Jeff Garcia fan. My only problem with this page is that it doesn't mention UNLV.
    Go Runnin' Rebels!

    ReplyDelete